- If you’d like to return any product purchased on ODDA’s Online Store, the return period is 7 days from the date of delivery. We will only accept unopened and unused products for return.
- No returns will be accepted without the customer having obtained a return authorization. Prior to returning your product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject line of “Online Store Product Return”.
- All returns must be in original mint and clean condition. Returns for used products – including opened, damaged, scratched, programmed, and burnt – will not be accepted.
- All products must be returned in their original packaging with original receipt and an explanation of the reason for the return.
- Refunds will be denied for any product returned not conforming to the above mentioned conditions.
- We will refund 100% of the purchase price for returns that meet the above conditions.
- For returns after the 7 day period, we will refund the purchase price of the product(s) minus a 15% re-stocking fee (of the total product(s) purchase price) up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Returns are not accepted after 30 days from the day of purchase.
- ODDA will not pay for return shipping – customers are responsible for the cost of returning the product(s). Shipping fees will only be covered if the return is the result of a shipping error due to ODDA We will not accept COD shipments.
- For returns that meet the above criteria, you can expect a refund within 14 days of the date that we receive the product(s) from you.
- If you have any questions about our Refund and Return Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
Terms of Service
Please read these terms of service carefully before using odda-magazine.myshopify.com website (the "service") operated by Odda Magazine.
Conditions of Use
We will provide their services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of ODDA and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of ODDA, with copyright authorship for this compilation by ODDA.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between ODDA and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant ODDA non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.